Reviews of Driving Holidays in India
The media gave Driving Holidays in India ‘Rave Reviews’ and here are some excerpts. You can click on the links below to read the full version.
- The motorist’s bible, this book is your window to India. Deccan Herald, December 2005.
- Bob Rupani’s book, ‘Driving Holidays in India’, is a treasure trove of information. The Hindu, November 2005.
- It is brimming with ideas on what vacations you can take and most of the advice is worth listening to. Femina, October 2005.
- Bob is passionate about cars, people and places, and this show’s in his well-brought out book. The Tribune, September 2005.
- If you plan to travel by road, this book is a must. Car India, September 2005.
- Lucidly written and with striking visuals. Jetwings, October 2005.
- All the known and many unknown destinations are featured in this book. BBC Top Gear India, October 2005.