Reviews of India’s 100 Best Destinations
India’s 100 Best Destinations received a tremendously positive response and was featured or reviewed by as many as 18 national newspapers, and 16 magazines. It was also featured online by numerous websites and portals. Here are some excerpts and you can click on the links below to read the full version.
- It features a combination of well-known destinations and some hidden gems. Times of India, Feb 2013.
- It is a gem in itself and will become a bedside table book. The Sunday Tribune, April 2013.
- This book showcases India’s 100 Best holiday destinations in a splendid manner. Business India, March, 2013.
- Bob’s book makes us realize that India is scenic, eclectic and waiting to be explored. Jetwings International, April 2013.
- This sumptuously produced book, features excellent photographs and Rupani’s trademark descriptions. Man’s World, April 2013.
- This coffee table book showcases some of the finest destinations from across the country. Go- Air magazine, June 2013.
- Bob is the living and walking map of India and Lonely Planet rolled into one. Auto Bild, April 2013.
- This coffee-table book showcases our country as never before. Car India, April 2013.
- If you are a travel buff this is one book worth having. Overdrive, April 2013.
- Rupani tells you the perfect places to stay, everything from heritage hotels to charming home stays. Autocar India, April 2013.
- This book will surely enlighten you further about India. Auto X, April 2013.
- This book features a delightful quotient of India’s tourist destinations. Sakal Times, February, 2013.
- India’s 100 Best Destinations is a fantastic book. Zig Wheels, March 2013.
- This book will be the perfect guide to explore India. Cardekho.
- A masterpiece has landed our way. This editorial gem is written by Bob Rupani and photographs are also a real treat. Indian Drives.